16 Jun Justice That’s Just Virtual Event
Justice That’s Just Virtual Event
Join us on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 as we gather virtually as a community to take a moment to reflect on the past year, hear about bold visions of justice from those leading the work, and collectively prioritize self-care.
- Kellie Carter Jackson, Professor, Africana studies at Wellesley College, and the author of Force and Freedom: Black Abolitionists and the Politics of Violence
- Amanda Alexander, Founding Executive Director, Detroit Justice Center
- Gina Clayton-Johnson, Founding Executive Director of Essie Justice Group
- Candice C. Jones, President & CEO, Public Welfare Foundation
- Ernest Johnson, Director, Ubuntu Village New Orleans
- Richard Morales, Deputy Executive Director, Latino Coalition for Community Leadership
- Mark Mertens, Administrator, Milwaukee Division of Youth and Family Services
- Patrice Sulton, Founding Executive Director, DC Justice Lab
- Thena Robinson Mock, Program Officer, Communities for Just Schools Fund
Justice That’s Just demands we all do our part. But it also requires that we take care of ourselves to sustain this work. Please join us as we talk about efforts to stay the course as we collectively bring Justice That’s Just to fruition.